Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Party at Kimberly Pauley's Blog!

Author Kimberly Pauley launches her first YA novel this week, Sucks to Be Me:  The All-True Confessions of Mina Hamilton, teen vampire (maybe)!! I'm tellin' ya, this book is *not* one to be read in the hush-hush corridors of your favorite library, because you will be HOWLING with laughter!  Funny, funny stuff.  

Kimberly was nice enough to invite me and Autumn Winifred Oliver to Mina's launch party.  The whole gang is hanging out at Kimberly's place:  click on over and check it out!  And go buy Sucks to Be Me!  Laughter adds 8 years to your life, you know.  (Unless you're a teen vampire.  Then you're immortal, anyway...)  

Thanks, Kimberly, for all the fun!  Yay for Mina!  

3 comments:

Barrie said...

This book looks great!

Kristin Tubb said...

It is, it is! So funny. Thanks, Barrie!

Christi Atherton said...

Kristin, it was great to meet you at the Midsouth Conference. I picked up a postcard advertising your book so that I would be sure to remember. I'm looking forward to getting it when it's out! I remember crying when I saw my name in print for the first time--it was just a poem in a magazine--so I can only imagine what you must feel! I would (hopefully will) be crying for a month!

Congratulations!
Christi Atherton
christiatherton.blogspot.com